Why love if losing hurts so much?

We love to know that we are not alone.
♥ There isn't a warranty period for memories, so I got smart and made myself a warranty card.


❝ hello there ❞

I'd love to know someone visited.
Please leave a hug after reading, if you're willing.
I collect hugs (and chocolate kisses too)!

thewarrantycard welcomes all visitors, at all times.



.click here to be a follower.
.click here to view my blogger profile.

memories ☂


post labels ✤

.loved ones at home.
.for those who really matter.
.simple songs with pretty words.
.chinese.
.love letters.
.god loves you.
.a thousand words.



Read the Printed Word!

➥ click and away

.Jus. .Cindy. .karen. .jin ming. .jia chyi. .dreamland. .only one. .stickgal. .liz. .roselyn. .ubaid. .brendan. .cyrus. .calvin. .larry. .Blasphemous. .Shatyu.
.stuff no one told me. .the perfect line. .shin teck. .clare. .ning jie. .taste the sky. .autumn grace.
.a daydream girl. .raajii. .365 secrets. .air kissed. .fanghao. .a rosy note. .imi. .patricia. .ning jie. .liz. .emilio. .a cup of jo. .trishie. .words not abandoned.

.哈哈 893. 爱 FM .以量. .心语诉心馆. .心语创作纺.
.幸福攝影家. .宇晴. .晓曼. .苏打绿 青峰微博.
.五月天 阿信博客. .五月天 阿信微博. .艾尼麻.

xoxo xoxo

♫ credits

hopmad, banner, icons, post pictures' sources
p.s.
all pictures used are obtained from the net,
unless stated otherwise.

.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

贝,

谢谢你为这段感情做了很多很多。
你给我你的时间,你的信任,你的拥抱还有叉烧包,你的亮晶晶。
你给我你的努力,你的坚持,你的成长和改变,还有不变的温柔。
你给我任性的权利,即使有时让你自己受伤了。

谢谢你为这段感情没有做的事情更多更多。
你从来没有想过放弃,没有嫌弃,没有对我发过脾气,连凶一点点都没有。
你从来没有任何怀疑,也没有隐瞒,没有伪装,没有欺骗。
你从来没有觉得我不够好,从来不后悔你的选择。

你付出的,有些被我看到了,我会一直记得。
还有那些你偷偷在背后默默付出的,我看不到,却依然感恩。
因为有些不需要做的事,你也愿意。

I thank you for all the things you did for me, 
but it's the things you didn't do that touched me the most.

这一年有你,我知道我真的很幸福。
明年这个时候,我们还要在一起。