Why love if losing hurts so much?

We love to know that we are not alone.
♥ There isn't a warranty period for memories, so I got smart and made myself a warranty card.


❝ hello there ❞

I'd love to know someone visited.
Please leave a hug after reading, if you're willing.
I collect hugs (and chocolate kisses too)!

thewarrantycard welcomes all visitors, at all times.



.click here to be a follower.
.click here to view my blogger profile.

memories ☂


post labels ✤

.loved ones at home.
.for those who really matter.
.simple songs with pretty words.
.chinese.
.love letters.
.god loves you.
.a thousand words.



Read the Printed Word!

➥ click and away

.Jus. .Cindy. .karen. .jin ming. .jia chyi. .dreamland. .only one. .stickgal. .liz. .roselyn. .ubaid. .brendan. .cyrus. .calvin. .larry. .Blasphemous. .Shatyu.
.stuff no one told me. .the perfect line. .shin teck. .clare. .ning jie. .taste the sky. .autumn grace.
.a daydream girl. .raajii. .365 secrets. .air kissed. .fanghao. .a rosy note. .imi. .patricia. .ning jie. .liz. .emilio. .a cup of jo. .trishie. .words not abandoned.

.哈哈 893. 爱 FM .以量. .心语诉心馆. .心语创作纺.
.幸福攝影家. .宇晴. .晓曼. .苏打绿 青峰微博.
.五月天 阿信博客. .五月天 阿信微博. .艾尼麻.

xoxo xoxo

♫ credits

hopmad, banner, icons, post pictures' sources
p.s.
all pictures used are obtained from the net,
unless stated otherwise.

.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

这善变的世界 难得有你
让我们数着星星一起老去

This ever-changing world, it's precious to have you
Let's grow old together, counting the stars



She is the girl who plays with words, they have been her favourite toy for as long as she could remember.

Some words are so easy to use, the I, Me and Myself, so short and simple we literally use it all the time.
        "Yes, I did this all by myself."
        "No, It wasn't me."


Others more difficult to utter, the thank you-s and sorry-s that may take a while to escape our lips.
        "Thank you for all that you've done for me."
        "Thank you for everything you could have used to hurt me, but you didn't."
        "I'm sorry it ever happened."

Some words are magical, the love and the hate, they can make and break.
        "I love you too."
        "Please don't hate me."

Forever is a magical word.  :)
And this girl, well, she has always been extra careful with magic.
'Cause a little magic is fun, but you don't play with magic, do you?
You only use it when you are fully aware of what comes next, if you don't want any trouble.

Friendship forever, that's what people always say, but not this girl.
Only a handful have received her magical promise, and these special people know their own names.