Why love if losing hurts so much?

We love to know that we are not alone.
♥ There isn't a warranty period for memories, so I got smart and made myself a warranty card.


❝ hello there ❞

I'd love to know someone visited.
Please leave a hug after reading, if you're willing.
I collect hugs (and chocolate kisses too)!

thewarrantycard welcomes all visitors, at all times.



.click here to be a follower.
.click here to view my blogger profile.

memories ☂


post labels ✤

.loved ones at home.
.for those who really matter.
.simple songs with pretty words.
.chinese.
.love letters.
.god loves you.
.a thousand words.



Read the Printed Word!

➥ click and away

.Jus. .Cindy. .karen. .jin ming. .jia chyi. .dreamland. .only one. .stickgal. .liz. .roselyn. .ubaid. .brendan. .cyrus. .calvin. .larry. .Blasphemous. .Shatyu.
.stuff no one told me. .the perfect line. .shin teck. .clare. .ning jie. .taste the sky. .autumn grace.
.a daydream girl. .raajii. .365 secrets. .air kissed. .fanghao. .a rosy note. .imi. .patricia. .ning jie. .liz. .emilio. .a cup of jo. .trishie. .words not abandoned.

.哈哈 893. 爱 FM .以量. .心语诉心馆. .心语创作纺.
.幸福攝影家. .宇晴. .晓曼. .苏打绿 青峰微博.
.五月天 阿信博客. .五月天 阿信微博. .艾尼麻.

xoxo xoxo

♫ credits

hopmad, banner, icons, post pictures' sources
p.s.
all pictures used are obtained from the net,
unless stated otherwise.

.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

我想要你激励我,鼓励我,启发我去做我没有过的事,成为更好的人。
请你牵着我,到我去到更高的地方。

我不要你填满我的空虚,我要你教我自己填满心里的缺口。
我要你陪着我,看着我填满我自己的心。

因为只有这样,在我跟你说“我爱你”的那一天,你才会知道我是全心全意说的。
我要用完整的心说爱你,不可以有寂寞的空洞。

Inspire me, please.
Don't just fill the hole in my heart, dear.
I don't want you to fill my heart with all things sweet, I want you to teach me and show me ways I can fill it on my own.
So that when I say I love you, you will know that I say it with a full heart out of truth, not out of loneliness.