Monday, August 23, 2010
The Things You'll Never Find Out
- I gave you quite a lot of nicknames. Though I don't even know your full name.
- I'm scared of your fb display picture. You have really cold, hard eyes. I wish you'll smile more, you look much nicer with a smile.
- I hate it when people ask if we're siblings or cousins, they say we're so close. I tell them we're friends, but I know it's a lie. You're more than just a friend.
- When you don't come online, I get moody. When you come online, I stare at the 'Hi' I typed and never had enough courage to press Enter. And then I get moody.
- I'm seriously afraid I'll become one of those people in your life that you'll eventually forget. I don't want to be just another familiar name.
- I think I still spend way to much time trying to figure out what went wrong between us. I can't get you out of my head.
- I want another conversation with you. I want us to be back on talking terms, at least.
- I don't want to think of why you sign out immediately each time I sent you something, so I stopped sending you anything. It's not because I don't care anymore.
- I wonder if you hate me. And then I wonder if I can hate you if you do.
- I miss you. A lot. Really.
Labels: for a friend